Meetings & Conferences
If you’re on the lookout for an extra special meeting or conference venue in Kingston upon Thames, look no further than Kingston Lodge Hotel. Located only 20 minutes from Central London and less than 25 minutes from Heathrow Airport, our superb facilities offer everything you need for all sizes of meetings or conferences, together with the attentive service you and your guests deserve.
Our largest function room, the Hampton Room, is suitable for conferences in Kingston upon Thames and is one of the area’s most popular, due to its large space, private bar and access to our private garden.
Seating from six up to forty guests boardroom-style, there are 2 rooms ideal for board meetings, interviews and small training sessions in Kingston upon Thames.
Business guests will appreciate our comfortable accommodation with free WiFi, spacious working area in the bedrooms and free onsite car parking.
Day delegate package
From £35 per person, the package includes:
- Room Hire
- Unlimited tea, coffee, and refreshments from our central coffee stations – including Fresh Seasonal Fruit; Healthy snacks
- Meet & Greet meeting to ensure that we fully understand your objectives, including agreeing the catering arrangements for the day
- Dedicated Event Coordinator for assistance throughout the day
- Hot and cold buffet style lunch
- De-brief meeting to ensure that we have fully met your needs during your even
- Free Wi-Fi for event organisers and delegates
- Meeting room equipment: Flipchart and LCD projector and screen for up to 150 delegates
- In addition the meeting room will contain: stationery supplies, constant supply of still and sparkling mineral water, organiser’s stationery box
Residential conference package
From £135 per person, the package includes:
- Everything in the Day Delegate Package
- Three-course set dinner menu in The Atrium Brasserie
- Solo occupancy overnight in en-suite accommodation
- Full English breakfast
Add your details below, submit the form and we’ll get back to you ASAP.