If you're on the lookout for an extra special meeting or conference venue in Kingston Upon Thames, look no further than Brook Kingston Lodge Hotel. Located only 20 minutes from Heathrow Airport and less than an 15 minutes from central London our superb facilities offer everything you need for all sizes of meetings or conferences, together with the attentive service you and your guests deserve. Our largest function room, the Hampton Room, is suitable for conferences in Kingston and one of the area’s most popular, due to its access to our private garden. Seating from six up to ten guest boardroom-style, the Richmond room is ideal for board meetings, interviews and small training sessions in Kingston Upon Thames. Business guests will appreciate our comfortable accommodation with free WiFi, spacious working area in the bedrooms and onsite car parking. Of course, when the working day is done, Kingston’s many attractions are a great way to relax and take your mind off business.
Day Delegate Package
A productive bundle to get your delegates through the day’s agenda. From £45 per person. The package includes:
- Room Hire
- Unlimited tea, coffee, and refreshments from our central coffee stations – including Fresh Seasonal Fruit; Healthy snacks
- Meet & Greet meeting to ensure that we fully understand your objectives, including agreeing the catering arrangements for the day.
- Dedicated Event Coordinator for assistance throughout the day.
- De-brief meeting to ensure that we have fully met your needs during your event.
- Free Wi-Fi for event organisers and delegates.
In addition the meeting room will contain: stationery supplies, constant supply of still and sparkling mineral water, organiser’s stationery box.
Residential Conference Package
Sometimes you just need to sleep and digest those ideas. From £165 per person, The package includes
- Everything in the Day Delegate Package
- Three-course set dinner menu in Atrium Restaurant
- Solo occupancy overnight in en-suite accommodation
- Full English breakfast